Food For Life: Organic Genesis 1:29 Sprouted Grain & Seed Bread, 24 oz
A World Of Nutrition In Every Slice!™
The unique combination of Organic Grains & Seeds in Genesis 1:29® provides a naturally good source of nutrition not found in ordinary breads. 16 Grains & Seeds from 13 lands, there is nothing like this Bread! Moist, nutty, delicious and satisfying.
Inspired by the Holy Scripture verse "And God said, 'Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of the earth, and every tree, in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.'"-GENESIS 1:29
- USDA Organic
- Non-GMO Certified By NSF
- Kosher Certified
- Certified Vegan
- Non Glyphosate Certified™
- The Safe Quality Food (SQF) Certified
- Product Of USA
- Organic Sprouted Wheat, Filtered Water, Organic Malted Barley, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower Seeds, Organic Sesame Seeds, Organic Unprocessed Wheat Bran, Organic Sprouted Spelt, Organic Sprouted Corn, Organic Sprouted Soybeans, Sprouted Chia Seeds, Organic Sprouted Barley, Organic Sprouted Millet, Organic Sprouted Rye, Organic Sprouted Brown Rice, Variety 4-Grain & Seed Blend: (Organic Sprouted Flax Seed, Organic Sprouted Quinoa, Organic Sprouted Teff, Organic Sprouted Amaranth), Organic Wheat Gluten, Fresh Yeast, Sea Salt
- Contains: Soy (Organic Spouted Soybeans), Wheat (Organic Sprouted Spelt, Organic Sprouted Wheat, Organic Unprocessed Wheat Bran, Organic Wheat Gluten)
- Good manufacturing practices are used to segregate ingredients and products in a facility that also processes tree nuts.
What’s cooking good looking? While we are constantly updating our site, manufacturers changes may be pending. So you may occasionally receive alternate packaging with additional information.
Before you indulge in our cruelty-free products, we encourage you to read the labels, directions and warnings- especially if you have food allergies. Either way, each product is made and sent to you with love.
*The products and statements on our site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration- thus, it is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.*